– Construction collapses, killing workers on the site. That could only mean bad quality, shoddy work and corruption
– A major real estate company has pulled out of a project shaking investor confidence
– Arrests of top executives of a financial company have been made on alleged corruption charges
– Property investors are no longer guaranteed a 99 year residence visa if they buy an apartment
– Construction workers go on strike
It makes one wonder. Are they slowing down? has the bubble burst? Are they paying the price for a warp speed economy? Are they shaping up? Are they coming back to reality? There are lessons to be learnt by all; from all this.